Friday, October 3, 2008

It's About Time


So it's about time I start writing on our blog. I set this up at least two months ago, but have yet to upload pictures or anything on it. ...blogging! Isn't it about... time?? Yes, it is.
So a little about Tommy and I... We got married on May 16, 2008 in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. It's now been 4 1/2 months of fun!Married life is the absolute best. Tommy is studying at BYU and I'm at UVU. I graduate in Spring 09, YAY!!! I just finished taking a finance test that was KILLER!! I'm happy to be done... only 3 more tests to go! ...Okay well that's all for now!! Gotta LOVE blogging! I'm gonna do better!!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I'm glad you started a blog! I really like your template. I can't wait to see more pictures! Talk to you later!