I think if you're a Muhlestein its a fact that you will have cute kids. I mean look at our family- not a dud among them. I may be biased of course... He's darling!
Tommy and I have been married just over three years! We are both from opposite ends of the country: I'm from Provo, he's from DC. We love married life. We have an 21-month old son and are currently living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Tommy is working at an investment bank, Robert W. Baird, and I am a stay-at-home mom!
3 comments:
oh my goodness. They grow so fast. He is SSSOOOO cute!
I think if you're a Muhlestein its a fact that you will have cute kids. I mean look at our family- not a dud among them. I may be biased of course... He's darling!
He is ADORABLE! I can't wait to see him again and you guys of course :)
Post a Comment