Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Lazy Day at the Beach

So yesterday we decided to go to the beach. We drove about 30 blocks north from our house to find a nice, clean, family-friendly place on the beach.
The weather was PERFECT!!

Tommy read his business book while I played in the waves. I made friends with four sisters - Ellen, Kendell, Natalie and Sara. They certainly knew how to have fun.

This is Natalie. We burried her in the sand, but she couldn't stay under long enough for the picture since her sisters were torturing her with sand in her face.

However....we successfully burried Kendell in the sand and she stayed long enough to capture the moment. She was COMPLETELY burried...as you can see.

Another picure of our sand victim.

...AND here is the funnest part of all - THE WAVES!!!


I dedicate this picture to my mom. The infamous wave!!!
I love how we turn into our beautiful mothers as we grow up.
So other than the our beach-filled fun, that's all I have pictures for today. Tommy is really getting into business books and learning more about the world of finance. I am learning a lot about orthopedics and more about billing--sounds exciting, eh. Yeah, we live pretty exhilarating lives during the week. :) This is why we fill our weekends with relaxation and fun. Gotta break outta the daily routine of work, dinner, dishes, bedtime.
Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Morgan said...

It looks like you guys are having a blast! I miss the beach. It was good talking to you the other day. It sounds like you guys have a ton more of fun times ahead of! Yay!